For the fourth year in a row, I will be attending Actorfest, Backstage's annual acting expo. Presented by the Stella Adler studio of acting, it is an always informative and entertaining exhibition, with a lot of great vendors, terrific workshops, and plenty of networking opportunities for both the experienced performer and the novice just starting out.
Speaking of workshops, here are the career sessions, master series, intensives, and focus sessions I'll be taking this year. For a full list, click here to visit the Actorfest Web site.
- Filming in New York: Getting Cast in Gotham
- Secrets of Voice-Over Success: Breaking In, Staying In
- It's All About You: Promoting/Branding Yourself
- Declaring Your Independents: Working in Independent Film
- Casting Director Meet and Greet