Friday, December 10, 2010

Please Post a Review for My Blog on Amazon

First of all, I want to thank all of you for reading my City of Kik pop culture blog. I also want to ask a huge favor: If you have the time, can you post a short review of my blog on Amazon.com? Even if it is just a few sentences, it would really help me promote it to new readers.

City of Kik is one of the blogs available for subscription for Kindle users.

Thanks to those of you who have already posted a mini-review! 
Just click here to post your feedback (I welcome your honesty).
Once you're there, just click the "Create Your Own Review" link.

If you know someone who has a Kindle and loves pop culture and entertainment, maybe you can consider introducing my daily blog to them.  It's available for instant download from Amazon.com for 99 cents a month (there's a 14-day free trial), delivered automatically to your Kindle every day.  Of course, my blog can also be read for free online.

If your own blog is featured on Amazon.com or elsewhere, I would be happy to return the favor and post a review for you, just let me know.

Many thanks!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Post a comment? Sure... I am a follower of City of Kik. Keep on posting Nick.