1. I wish the new HBO adaptation of Game of Thrones lives up to my expectations and captures the brilliance of George R. R. Martin's books.
2. I hope I live to see Episodes 7, 8, and 9 of the Star Wars saga. May George Lucas be wise enough to let someone else direct them and help him with the scripts!
3. I wish that they eventually get the Hulk right in either the upcoming Avengers movie or the rumored new television series produced by Guillermo del Toro.
4. I hope the Yankees win yet another World Series, with or without Cliff Lee! As long as it's not the Red Sox.
5. I wish I could see more movies and plays in theaters during the next year! Maybe if the theater owners would reduce their skyrocketing ticket prices.
6. I hope Zack Snyder doesn't screw up the new Superman movie. Fingers crossed that Christopher Nolan gave him some good ideas.
7. I wish the Steven Spielberg dinosaur time travel TV show Terra Nova lives up to the hype.
8. I wish the new Michael Jackson album scheduled to be released tomorrow has some good songs in it that will live up to the King of Pop's musical legacy.
9. I hope people keep reading, enjoying, and commenting on my daily pop culture blog!
10. I pray for peace on Earth and a Kindle for everyone!